Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome, SITS Sisters!

It is an honor and pleasure to welcome you to my blog and to have my books mentioned on SITS. I salute Heather and Tiffany for the beautiful way they have brought the blogging community together. Kudos!

I am excited about my novels and pleased to share them with you. Feel free to click on the link under the books on the left and read about me, the books and a preview. Simon Says, books one and two, are sold by me in a set or can be ordered online through the publisher or book retailers. Both books are approximately 500 pages long and are one complete novel. Book two completes the story.

My $40 set includes: Signed copies of Simon Says, Books One and Two
A Simon Says Bookmark
Shipping
To order, please e-mail me at pchrusciaki@yahoo.com, with your name and address.

To order online at AuthorHouse, go their link and pay $14.99 + shipping for each book.

The prices at book retailers vary, but most are $21.99 + shipping for each book.

My daughter, Angela, from the painted house, did the artwork for both my books and I'm very proud to show them off. Thank you all for taking the time to let me introduce Simon Says!

Now, some humor - my son-in-law, in his satirical fashion, proving that men enjoy sappy books, too!

7 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

You will love the story!!!! Excellent books, Mamacita!

@TiffanyRom said...

Ordered for my book club! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Once you read book one, you will immediately pick up book two....SO GOOD

Jess NBP said...

BOOKS!! WTG. I'm not much of a reader 'cept for blogs. LOL

Anonymous said...

Please order both books. They are great. My Aunt read them and said she didn't want to clean house or stop for lunch!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Jan Tucker. It won't post with my name on it??!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the books. I look forward to the next novel. Such talent!