Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bandera Bound (I Wish)

Problems are mounting every day,
I'm anxious now to run away.
My mind's no longer safe and sound,
How I long to be Bandera bound.

Work's become a major stress,
Bills are more, money's less.
I need a dose of my BB,
Bandera's where I long to be.

With daily naps and games to play,
It keeps the tension far away.
It's a happy time with treats galore,
Bandera! I keep wanting more!

A haven of peace and solitude,
No bill collectors being rude.
Just pleasant talk with my BB,
Bandera's where I long to be.

With medical bills out of mind,
Like other debts, all left behind,
My tension finds a blessed end
When spending time with a cherished friend.

If heaven had an earthly site,
No more troubles, no more fight.
I know exactly where I'd be,
In Bandera with my BB.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO CRY! There is no place, NO PLACE, I would rather be then BANDERA BOUND........

Love You Sea Foam....

angela | the painted house said...

We keep praying that things look up for you.

Anonymous said...

How about you come with me to stay at Clay and Angela's new Caribbean villa. I hope they hurry up with that! LOL

Anonymous said...

I wish you could be with your BB more. I think I need her too! Love you Sis!