Saturday, July 07, 2007

Another Pick-Me-Up

Patty was over for a visit this evening and I told her about Robin standing me in front of the perfume counter and what I chose. Then, we sat down with coffee and she reached in her purse and said, "here's another pick-me-up". I see a perfume box and my heart starts racing. It's a brand new fragrance and I just love trying something new.

It's the latest from the Estee Lauder Pleasures line, called Pleasures Delight. It is a delight. It smells wonderful. Pleasures and Pleasures Intense are two of my favorites, and now I can add Pleasures Delight. I was not that pleased with Pleasures Exotic and never got any of it. Oh boy! I have two new bottles!

Now, I need to invest in a large china cabinet to keep them all. I have two small hanging cabinets that are packed, and one large space of my vanity is so full that some bottles are stacked or hanging precariously off the edge. What a problem to have. I'm like a drunk in a liquor store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Patty is so good to you.