Saturday, September 15, 2007

Where Am I?

When day turns into endless night,
The battles over, I lost the fight;
That God is there I have no doubt,
Anxious to help me work it out.

My faith in God is not at stake,
I know He feels each heartache.
He is present, my God on high.
The question is, Lord, where am I?

He hears every whispered prayer,
He longs to tell me He is there.
“I’ll take away your hurt and fear.
Come close enough so you can hear.”

My heart cries out for help divine,
I gladly welcome peace sublime.
God is waiting with answers sound.
He looks for me, I can’t be found.

I trust you, Lord, with all my heart,
I know You’re willing to impart
The wealth that comes from heaven’s store,
To fill my life with something more.

The struggle has to do with me,
I’m not where I’m supposed to be.
Upon Your presence I can rely,
My problem, Lord, is where am I?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful BB. We can all relate to the poem in some way of our life. I know what you are saying and I am praying so hard for you to receive some answers, a path to take or just some rest for your weary mind. There will be an answer, I pray that it will come soon. Call me when you want to talk..

Love you

Anonymous said...

I can really feel your emotions right now. I wish I could solve all the problems for the both of us

love you

Anonymous said...

Sissy, I too am praying for the relief you need. I love you so much and hate when you hurt. Take care of yourself my sweet sister.

Anonymous said...

I hope things get better too. Maybe fly out to Clay and Angela's for another week and leave all of this behind!

angela | the painted house said...

Praying for you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

My dear Peggy - are you reading my mind or what!!!!! This is beautiful. We must undoubtedly all go through tough times and wonder "Where Am I". Thank you for sharing your heart. May God bless you abundantly more than you can ever dream or imagine or ask of our loving Heavenly Father!!!
You are a dear, sweet person and I am proud to know you. It is my prayer that God will make a way where there "seems" to be no way and open doors that no man can shut. Because He is all wise and knows where you need to be.

Grace, peace and guidance be yours,

Rita