Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Visit With Sophia



Randee and Sophia stopped by today for a short visit. I love it when I have one-on-one time with the grandchildren. We had bought a little soft doll for Sophia that giggles when you push her belly button. I've always loved baby laughter so I bought the doll immediately.


Sophia was all dressed up and had a pink bow in her hair. I should have gotten a picture of her beautiful mother who was also dressed up and had just performed at a church with Kindred Voices. A lovely visit, just too short.

5 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

I can't believe she is already big enough to wear that dress! What a sweet doll--Sophia, that is!

Anonymous said...

that's my girl. You failed to mention that she kicked her legs as soon as she woke from her deep slumber and saw you.

Anonymous said...

Allison, I can't get over how much Sophia and especially Bailey look JUST like you. They are beautiful little girls. And Jude is quite the handsome boy himself.

Anonymous said...

I WANT THAT BABY!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!

Randee your scrapbook is just beautiful. I can see a lot of love and hard work went into it. They will be thrilled.

After I get the BABY.....then give me BAYLEE..... there are no words for her, she is so cute...

I won't forget also to mention how handsome Jude is!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!!!