Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sophie's Choice . . .




. . . was to stay with Memaw tonight while her Mommy went to her Kindred Voices practice. We pulled out the toys and had lots of fun. I fed her the sweet potatoes and lentils that her Mother brought while I ate my spaghetti. She never made a whimper. She's such a good baby.


Sophia looked especially sweet in her hair bow and her hand-me-down threads from cousin Juliet. And she'd get excited when Papa came in the room and spoke to her. I think all kids sense the kid presence in Robin.


Thank you, Sophia, for a wonderful evening and letting me munch on those sweet thighs and cheeks. I love you so much!

8 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

She looks so much like her momma! And Ashton said, "She looks like Baylee."

What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Yes, I agree she looks like Randee. Randee was also a good baby if I remember correctly.

Anonymous said...

Angela took the words right out of my mouth that she is a Cutie pie. She is adorable. I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks. I think she has lighter hair like her big brother.

Peggy said...

Randee was a very good baby and toddler and in between and teenager and grown woman. Sophia sits there and makes no sound, just like Randee did. I'm sure she'll eventually get some spunk - just like Randee did!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember Randee always being so good. She has spunk alright!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! She is just sitting back for right now, gathering all the data....then one day. BOOM, another personality in this world like Randee. This world needs that!!!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and getting so big! And she does look so much like Allison as Bailey does.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the compliments on my sweet little FeeFee. She is a very easy baby, easy on the eyes, easy to love, I hope she grows out of that description when she hits puberty. We don't want an "easy" girl. hee hee