Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Humiliating Your Husband And . . .


. . . causing him public embarrassment.


By guest blogger: Dee


My husband is a great sport. He's also very gullible. This great combination makes for a wonderful target. I set out about 3 months ago to perform the ultimate in public humiliation on my husband and this is how I did it:


- First off I got to know my husband’s routine, specifically that he plays poker every Friday at lunch with a group of friends at his place of employment.


- Second, I began to plot a way I can infiltrate this testosterone circus and reduce my husband to a puddle of estrogen.


- I came up with a plan that cost me a mere $2.00 involving his cell phone.
I did a dry run with my own cell phone.

- On Thursday evening I stole his cell phone and implemented my plan, it went flawlessly.

- The following day at 11:30am my husband congregated with the men at his place of employment – leave your purse at the door. They began to deal the cards and playing a round of "Texas Hold’um"


- At precisely 11:40 am I phoned my husband.

- At precisely 11:40 am my husband was inspecting his cards for a winning hand when he heard "It’s Raining Men" blaring in the room:


It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

- It's Raining Men! Amen!

I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get

Absolutely soaking wet!

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!

Tall, blonde, dark and lean

Rough and tough and strong and mean


Everyone looked around the room to see where the commotion was coming from. My husband and the person seated next to him looked at each other’s phone belt clip. My husband asked, "why is your phone playing that gay song?" His neighbor then replied "that is your phone playing that gay song!"


When my husband finally answered his phone all I heard where wails of laughter. My husband simply asked "did you need anything, or did you get what you wanted?"


"No, that is all I needed" CLICK


There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when making this successful:

- Order the song from the target’s phone. If you order it on-line a text-message is sent to the target’s phone asking for confirmation.

- Make sure the volume is up high

- Don’t change the ring tone for all calls, just ones made from your number. That way I could control when the ring would be heard for the first time. Unfortunately it was also the last time. He had the ring tone changed by the time he got home.


- My husband (target) was the butt of all jokes for the longest time and I was the subject of worship among his friends. Even though this prank happened about 2 months ago, I just got this photo from one of his co-workers, a doctored photo with my husbands cute little face enjoying the "rain".

Thank you, Dee, for the laugh!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! THAT'S HYSTERICAL!!

Anonymous said...

You're bad!!! Is he speaking to you?

Anonymous said...

Your mom sent me that picture and I thought, he's gonna kill her!!!! That is sooo funny. Don't worry Brian, everyone still loves you....

angela | the painted house said...

When did Brian get boobs?

Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.


Here is my web-site - poor credit lenders