Monday, July 21, 2008

Mama Mia!

Debra and Karen joined us tonight and we hope they will again.
This is Jennifer, a neighbor of Allison's, with my lovely daughter.
Patty and I look like we're having way too much fun.

Can you believe my luck? Another night out with the girls? So soon? Yes, I'm on a roll! Tonight a small group of us went to a dinner theater to see Mama Mia! We ordered our meal, sat back, ate, and enjoyed the show. Our "Dancing Queen" waiter even entertained us with a few hips and booty moves. We had a ball! I could really get used to this girls night out stuff. Check in tomorrow night. I just might get out again.

4 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

This has got to be good for you! Glad you all had fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to hear how the play was. Sounded like a good time!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you ladies! Little hint, Nachos are not a good thing to order when you are in the dark. You never know when you are going to eat a pepper and how many you are eating!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.