Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Juliet!

My 7th grandchild, my 4th granddaughter, Juliet, turns 3 today! Now that she is old enough to grasp the concept of birthdays, treats, and gifts, I can assure you she is excited about today.

One of her first birthday arrivals was a card from her great-aunt Rita. I'm told she carried it around all day and showed everyone. Don't you just love remembering a girl who is so appreciative?

Our Juliet is like a delicate porcelain doll with perfect little features. She reminds me of a princess, which happens to be a fascination of hers. She's into anything that is Disney Princess. When I visited them in May I brought her a sticker book with all the Disney beauties and she had such fun with it. I think she will like what I gave her for her birthday since it's along the same theme. She'll be watching for the Big Brown Truck today.

I love to hear her enthusiastic singing, her infectious laughter, and how she loves wearing Memaw's perfume. She is a girlie girl and I love it!

Happy birthday, Princess Juliet. You will always be our princess. I love you so much and wish I could spend this special day with you.

5 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Ugh. Blogger ate my comment.

Anyway, thank you, Mom!

And, happy birthday, Juliet! I love you, Sweet Girl!

Anonymous said...

I love you sweet Juliet. Happy birthday princess!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Juliet!!!! I love that picture of you and your mommy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my sweet and favorite neice!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures... Hope you had a fun day. I heard you got some pretty neat Princess things...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.