Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!



Clayton is having his 7th chemo treatment today and his oncologist presented him with great news: this is the last one! Praise God! It was expected that he would have eight treatments but since the cancer is gone and he has responded so well, his oncologist decided there was no need to poison Clay's body any longer with chemo. This is exciting news since the treatments were making him sicker and sicker.

To Clayton, Angela, Ashton, Juliet, and Callan: Welcome back to your normal life! May God continue blessing you as He has through this trial. You passed the test!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two wonderful miracles in a row. Thanking God just doesn't seem like enough....but I'll never stop....THANK YOU GOD

angela | the painted house said...

We are so happy!!! Thank you for celebrating here!

Anonymous said...

I'm still crying from joy over the news. I am so grateful that I'll have my little brother around for many years to come.