Thursday, August 23, 2007

More On Callan



Little Callan has very happy parents (and grandparents) right now. I talked with Angela this evening and she is totally in love with the newest man in her life. She nursed him for the first time and he acted like he knew what it was all about. He latched on and had to be physically removed 40 minutes later. As Angela told him, here's your first introduction to a lifelong obsession.

Angela's tears of joy when describing her little son really warmed my heart. She and Clayton have had some painful disappointments and losses and I'm thankful they now have their third child, one they wanted so badly. He's a lucky little guy.

Tonight Ashton and Juliet will be meeting their little brother. They are anticipating it very much. I get to meet him late on September 2, when I fly there to spend a week with them. I'm looking forward to meeting the "caboose" of my family.

Angela thinks he favors Juliet and Clayton is leaning more towards Ashton. Both agree he has the family look, which looks fantastic on Ashton and Juliet.
My love and heart-felt congratulations to this sweet little family. They are truly counting their blessings tonight, as we all are.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is quite the looker. I love the look in Angela's eyes, she looks like she is about to cry.

love that family!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that too Allison and it made me want to cry. I am so happy for them......and for all of us to have that little boy in our lives.

Peggy, can I go with you? :)

Peggy said...

Come on, Cristal! I'm sure Angela and Clayton could use another pair of hands. And I could use a chat buddy on that boring flight.

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get stuck close to any screaming kids....although maybe that'll prepare you for your visit. ha!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! Angela does look like she is ready to cry. So much love...and more to come.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the pictures are very touching. Cristal you really should go with Peggy.

Anonymous said...

I don't have money for airfare, do you think Peggy would let me sit on her lap??

Peggy said...

Cristal,we can take turns sitting on the other's lap. Providing, we can both get past security.