Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Last Belly Day


The basketball belly that Angela is sporting in this picture is on its last day. She enters the hospital this evening to begin inducing labor. Chances are our little Callan John will arrive tomorrow on the 23rd.

Angela is on medication to control the amount of bile acid her system is producing. Still, she and her doctor feel better knowing the baby is ready to be delivered into the loving arms of his family. Stay tuned, adorable pictures of my 9th grandbaby are forthcoming!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see Callan at last. Sounds like Angela will have help from Juliet! What an exciting time. Everyone of the babies were so exciting.....sad though, sounds like this is it. (I can hear Randee and Angela adamantly agreeing with me!) Your in my prayers.

angela | the painted house said...

Yes, Cheryl, NO MORE! And as much as I love my "curves" I'm excited to start the deflation process!

Peggy said...

Three's a crowd.

Anonymous said...

come on, just ONE more little girl....pleeeease!!

Peggy said...

Cristal, you can have a little girl! Daughters are with you every day (until they move to another state) and nieces are a temporary fix. Oh, that's the point, huh?

Anonymous said...

Bingo! If my little neice gets cranky or needs a diaper change I can give her back! :)