Monday, August 20, 2007

BOGO!












Patty and I had to make a run to two Payless Shoe Stores for the advertised BOGO. Patty found a cute pair of black shoes for herself and a pair of pink house slippers for her granddaughter, Eden. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything I needed or wanted. Robin had given me shoe money (he knows some of the ways to my heart) so I was anxious to take advantage of BOGO and come home with at least two new pairs.




I didn't think to bring my camera, but Patty did. She, at least, was thinking of my blog. I was so embarrassed when she had me to stand in front of the BOGO sign outside of the store. I, in turn, insisted that I take her picture, too. Then the fun began, in spite of our embarrassment. We began trying on ridiculous looking shoes for the sake of my blog. Yes, we received some curious stares, but we snapped away.




Enjoy as we model some of the latest fashions at Payless. It doesn't take much to make us happy!

7 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Looks like you are having too much fun! You shouldn't be embarassed for having a good time!

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there with you. I'm sure I would have found something! You two are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Those red shoes are hot and sexy!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the red ones too!!!

Peggy said...

Yes, the shoes do look red in the picture, but they were a deep orange.

Next, we will take pictures of us trying on the size 4 girls shoes, which actually fit us - sort of. If you want pink, gotta go to the girls section.

Anonymous said...

How about some "hooker boots"...did they have those to try on??

Peggy said...

We saw some that could easily pass for hooker boots. Contact Angela. She can give you pointers for the upcoming Halloween season.