Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Celebrating a Life



It's difficult to believe that 15 years have passed since I lost the love of my life. What a loving, dedicated, and loyal husband and father he was. Heaven will be a time of rejoicing as we all reunite and introduce this wonderful man to all the grandchildren he's never met, and see the pride in his face and the tears in his eyes as he looks upon his wife and children again. It's a reunion I am looking forward to. He's always in our thoughts, always in our hearts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we do miss Chezzy. He was a very unusual man. He even loved his mother-in-law and didn't even consider her anything but a mother. Robin and James could have learned something from him:)

Anonymous said...

Your right, what a reunion it will be. Remember, the four of us have a reservation at a game table! I think I will cry now....

Anonymous said...

I wish I had known him. But I know I will one day!

angela | the painted house said...

Miss you, Daddy.