Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lunch With a Friend

Sharon and I met for lunch today at Abuelos and had a delightful visit over avocado enchiladas, beans and rice. I'd had a stressful last few days and I was looking forward to seeing Sharon, knowing the stress would melt away in her presence. She has a special way of tapping into one's soul and bringing about a peaceful feeling. It was going so well, in fact, that when I glanced at my watch and saw 3:00 I was shocked. Sadly, I had to get back to work and follow up on contacts I had for business advice.

I know Angela and Rachael miss living so close that they could see each other often, but I'm glad their mothers are doing it now. Thanks, Sharon, for smoothing the lines from my brow today.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You guys are just going to surpass Rachel and Angela. Have you sang the diarrhea song together yet?

Oh that would be Greg!

Peggy said...

Yes, that's Greg. Sharon and I have way too much class for the diarrhea song.

In case you're wondering, the deleted comment was spam from some lottery site. It wasn't someone pointing out that my bra is showing in the picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey BB, your bra is showing in the picture :)

The Frugal Countess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

what happened that all the comments were deleted?

Anonymous said...

Beauties....both of you!