Friday, December 21, 2007

A Short Countdown to Bandera!

An unexpected chain of events found me happily scrambling to reserve the condo in Bandera. Cheryl's husband will be out of the country most of January and she wanted to close their business during that time and spend it with me in Texas. I'm excited to report that not only is the condo reserved, but Cheryl's airfare is carved in stone!

She arrives January 10, and we head out for Bandera on the 12th, to return the 19th. She will go back to Florida on the 21st. That's 11 whole days with my BB! We're already getting giddy with excitement. What a special time to look forward to after all the busy preparations for Christmas.

We are thrilled to be adding another friend to our condo fun this year. Patty will be joining us for the trip and she is already deciding which books, games, and pajamas to pack. I warned her that we do nothing and nothing sounded great to her. I'm so happy to include Patty since she also does so much for me. I am truly blessed to have two fantastic friends. They are always there with a helping hand and a listening ear. I love them both so much.

Countdown to Bandera! Three weeks from tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY~~~ :)

Anonymous said...

You ladies are going to party, party!

I can't believe no one else commented on your funeral story. I told Mike and he thought it was hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Such fun! I know you are looking forward to it!! Do you just get to see Cheryl once a year?

Anonymous said...

I wish she was going to be here for the special music ala Jude on the 26th:(