Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Fun With The Twins





Jordan and Riley are two now and really getting into the opening of presents. They've made so many Santa Stops that they knew exactly what to do when gifts were placed in front of them. They laughed and played with Papa and had a grand time. They are too cute.

And I included a picture of my camo jacket, although the pink isn't too vivid in the picture. I love this jacket!

Two Christmases down and two to go. Sorry, folks, it's not over yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Robin I want one too! Mine would be a large. I'll pay him for it. Maybe on sale now.

Kids are so cute!

Can't wait for the next blog!

angela | the painted house said...

Cute jacket, Mother. I won't even use my camo joke here--in the spirit of Christmas I will spare you the bad humor.

Wish I were coming tomorrow. :( Happy cinnamon roll making!

Anonymous said...

Angela, I will eat 6 in honor of you.

The kids are so cute. You might want to add that the 3rd picture is Robins daughter.

Anonymous said...

I forgot how Angela can pack away the cinnamon rolls. LOL

The twins are really cute.

When are you going to blog about the chiro story???