Friday, December 07, 2007

The Fun Begins!




The day we've looked forward to has arrived. What a fun evening we had as we all settled into the slumber party mode and did a fair share of laughing.

As I've explained before, Patty is my childhood friend and we met in the 6th grade. Donna and Deborah met in the 3rd grade and we all grew up around each other since Donna and I are sisters. It's been a wonderful reunion.

We sat in the den and talked forever, then went to dinner at Mariano's. We hurriedly slipped into pajamas when we got back and the talking and laughing continued. I'd baked a carrot cake the night before and dessert finally came as it usually does when women are together.

Deborah surprised us all with a beautiful tree ornament. Mine is a shiny red flower that looks perfect with the other flowers on my tree. Patty's and Donna's have an antique Christmas look that is so pretty. We are very proud of our ornaments and Deborah is extremely thoughtful.

Allison joins us tomorrow for more fun while Brian keeps all three kids. This is a rare day for her and we hope she will enjoy it as much as we will enjoy having her with us. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun we had!!! It was so great to see my friends and sister again. I love the Christmas ornament Deborah gave me. So thoughtful. Thanks to my wonderful sister for her hospitality! I love you!