Sunday, February 10, 2008

Robin's An Official Texan



My Tampa, Florida-born husband has officially joined the ranks of a real Texan. He now has a new pick-up as his main ride. He's had older ones used strictly for his business, but this is his first one that is brand spanking new and for his personal use.

Because of his new ride, I also get a new one, too. I'm taking over his Chevrolet Equinox. We both feel like we are riding high in the saddle, especially me since I'd been driving a car with low profile tires. Unfortunately, I'll also be taking over the payments on the Equinox. Fortunately, they are lower than I was paying on the Nissan.

Robin has asked that I NOT buy him a cowboy hat. He would refuse to wear it. I guess we can only push this Texan stuff only so far.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get him an A&M bumper sticker.

Anonymous said...

I tooted in the new truck

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he'll enjoy that pickup. So pretty! You'll look good too in your Equinox. Congrats to you both! New vehicles are so nice! Usually they have a nice smell:)

Anonymous said...

The best part of a new vehicle is is new smell......Good job Randee!!! Since you are your mother's child, I know it no longer has a new car smell....

So when is MY new car being delivered????? They really do look nice and the Equinox I can personally vouch for...

Peggy said...

Dee, you and the kids left garlic breath in the new truck, too. I guess I'm also to blame since I sampled a big bowl of your pasta. Yum! Share the recipe.

angela | the painted house said...

"I'm never going to fart in this car!" Famous last words.

Congrats, Mom!