Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cheryl! Part 2



I wanted to share this lovely picture of Cheryl with her Puddy Tat. She's allergic to cats so she stays on her medicine so she can enjoy a big love of her life. They are quite attached to each other.

The second lovely picture is one of Cheryl and me in Fredericksburg during a very cold January night. We jogged to my daughters' hotel room to get a laugh from them. The laugh was really more of a are-you-out-of-your-minds look.


Happy birthday, Cheryl!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh nooooooooooooooo!!!! LOL LOL LOL
Here I thought, how sweet...puddy tat and me....THEN SHE DROPS THE BOMB! Why does this not surprise me!!!!!

I'll still keep you as my BB though...

Anonymous said...

She really did it!!!!

Anonymous said...

This was really funny. Love you

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!! LOL

Happy Birthday Cheryl!

And since I haven't been on the blog lately let me catch up.....Happy Birthday Deb!

Those pictures of Bailey are so cute. She's so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Baylee, sorry!