Saturday, March 01, 2008

No, It Isn't Christmas



But it sure tastes like Christmas! I was asked to help with a wedding shower for a friend's son at church. When I inquired about what I could bring, I was told cinnamon rolls would be nice. It's a morning shower and the rolls sounded like a good menu item. So, that's how I spent my evening.
Perogies and cinnamon rolls in one week! That's some serious kitchen duty.
Angela, I'm so sorry to make you look at these pictures. Just keep reminding yourself that your diet is a lot healthier than those of us who will be devouring these tomorrow morning at breakfast.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy! You are a rock start.

Anonymous said...

you and angela are REALLY making me feel guilty. I did bake a frozen spinach pizza (and I was forced to do that as Sid left it on the counter trying to get something out of the freezer)

Anonymous said...

Those look amazing! I want one.

Anonymous said...

I can hear Angela's stomach growling from here.

angela | the painted house said...

Looks good...now I'll go have some of my sweet potatoes.