Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jude's Birthday Party





We all had fun at Jude's birthday party, kids and adults alike. It was held at Incredible Pizza in Euless where we scoured the buffet for pizza, pasta, and salad. Then it was time for desert. Allison made a sinfully delicious chocolate cake and I was there with the ice cream. There was a lot of excitement as gifts were opened, and that continued through the games and rides.

I spent most of my time in Tiny Town with Baylee and Sophia. Baylee was excited to see the carousel and one horse had a baby chair and safety strap for Sophia. Sophia wasn't sure if she liked the ride when it first started but it wasn't long until she was smiling and bouncing up and down in anticipation of the horse's movements. Too cute. Now that she's walking, she won't sit still. She's learned something new and she just wants to walk and walk.

Jude had a great time with his friends. He loved being with them and he enjoyed his gifts very much. I always put a dollar for each year in their birthday cards. I love this age! When Jude counted out 6 "floppy" money he thought he'd hit the jackpot. I don't think I can get away with that with Candice and Camryn.

What a wonderful day with a very grateful boy. I love you, Jude.

6 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Wish we could have been there. All the kids are looking much older! That photo of Thomas and Jude--BIG BOYS! Glad you all had fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun!

I just turned 36, do I get $36 in my belated card??

Anonymous said...

So it took the possible lure of the green stuff to get Cristal to tell her age? Good try Cristal:)...I remember when I was 36.

Anonymous said...

Mom failed to mention that Jude closed the place down. We were there until almost 11PM! We were exhausted!

Thanks again for the ice cream.

Peggy said...

Cristal, I'm deciding on a cut-off date for the grandchildren. I'm thinking 20. At 36, you don't fit the bill, but you're still very young.

Anonymous said...

You need to at least give them until their 21! That way they'll have money to buy their "first" beer. :)