Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thomas the Birthday Boy

The cupcakes were delivered to the birthday boy today. He had all his new birthday toys out playing with them and was delighted to show them off to me. His party at Chuck E. Cheese was a big success.
This picture is a good view of his new T shirt, compliments of Aunt Dee and family. It proudly announces his new age. He's getting too big!
Here's Thomas with his Mom. She was commenting on how tall he's getting. It won't be long until he surpasses her in height. Why do they grow up when we aren't looking? Notice the missing teeth as he attempts to devour a cupcake.

So glad my boy had a happy birthday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picutre of the shirt, he looks cute in it.

Anonymous said...

Very cute boy! Looks like he enjoyed his cupcakes too!

Anonymous said...

He's so sweet! And the cupcakes look yummy!

angela | the painted house said...

Dee, your shirts are a hit!

Happy birthday, Thomas! You are getting so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Randee, on my next birthday you can skip the number on my shirt. I mean after all I don't look 39:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a pretty picture of my sister with her handsome male grandchild (previously posted incorrectly)......Sorry.