Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy Birthday, Thomas!

Happy birthday to my brand new 7-year-old! I love this picture that shows Thomas's missing top teeth. He's a handsome boy with a big heart and ALL boy. When we were shopping we passed the aisle of dolls and I asked if he wanted one. He quickly said no. Then he brought it up on the way home.

"Memaw, when you asked me if I wanted a doll, I said no. Dolls are for girls. I like girls, but I don't like girl toys."

I thought that was a healthy explanation.

Thomas asked for cupcakes instead of homemade ice cream. Once those are made and delivered there will be more pictures of the birthday boy!

Happy birthday, Thomas. I love you!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!! I hope you have a fun filled day and get everything you want! Enjoy those cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it....7 years old!!!! So handsome....

Have a great birthday Thomas....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Thomas! You are a sweet boy. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Thomas. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of my sissy with her oldest male grandchild. You look so pretty!

Peggy said...

I guess I would look pretty in this post since I'm not even there!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't help it. You skipped around on your blog with Thomas' birthday pictures. I can't keep up:(