Sunday, August 31, 2008

LIttle Pink Cowgirl

Guest post - Randee - duh!!!



Sorry, Sharon! I was trying to resist posting this video until after your birthday but I knew I'd forget if I didn't get it done over the 3-day weekend. Happy Birthday Sharon!!!!



We went to a small town for dinner on Friday. The town is known for their little fried chicken place and there was a 45-minute wait. We decided to take a walk around the block and I took this video of Sophia. 1 Bohemian skirt +1pair of pink boots + 1 "High Maintenance" Purse = one cute little Miss Priss. She got lots of attention to from the patrons who were waiting for a table!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! COULD SQUEEZE HER TO DEATH. HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE GALVESTON TROOPERS? LOVE YA.

Anonymous said...

SORRY FORGOT TO GIVE NAME. GETTING OLD.

Anonymous said...

They have moved to San Antonio. Gustov was too close for comfort.

angela | the painted house said...

I love the shimmy, too! That is a little girl with a purpose.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking something similar to Angela....she is walking with a purpose. Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

She certainly has rhythm! So cute...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great hair! She is so incredibly precious!!!!!!

Was a great trip, but too short. I enjoyed being with the girls....just wish we could have all been together!

Anonymous said...

I keep watching this video, can't get enough. What a doll...

Each time I see more. I noticed she certainly has the purse down pat! Already getting her shoulders strengthened for when the purse weighs 50 lbs.!

love it, and her!!

Peggy said...

What a little doll!!! I bet she loved how the boots sounded when she walked. You can tell she felt like she was stylin'!

Sherri Campbell said...

TOO adorable!!