Monday, August 04, 2008

Sharon's Back!


My new friend, Sharon, was out of state during the month of July and I really missed her. Now that she's back, we wasted no time meeting for lunch. We had catching up to do, plus we're still learning so much about each other. Sharon is like a soothing balm for troubled times. She has a special way of relating to me that makes me feel as if I can shove off all my problems while in her presence. She also sees good things in me that I didn't know existed and we all need a friend like that!!!

Welcome back, Sharon! Special just doesn't seem adequate enough to describe your friendship and the person you are. Just know you are loved and appreciated! You are also very photogenic! Every picture of you comes out great.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt she's happy to be back in Texas with our 107 temperatures.

Anonymous said...

I just asked you how your lunch was, and duhh here it is on your blog. Was readying the possum story and didn't scroll down further....Glad you had a good time. She sounds like the friend everyone needs!

angela | the painted house said...

Sharon is a jewel! Glad you both had some good girl time.

Anonymous said...

glad you pretty ladies are together again.

Anonymous said...

They are pretty ladies aren't they.