Tuesday, August 19, 2008

15 Years, BB, and Counting


Fifteen years ago today I met Cheryl at a grief recovery seminar. Neither of us had any idea our life was about to change even more. This time, for the better. Much better. I couldn't have gone through the grieving process without her support and understanding. Our Story, posted this time last year, is adding more chapters all the time.

Cheryl, this is dedicated to you and our friendship. You inspire me, you lift me up, you encourage, you listen, you understand, you help in so many ways, and you accept your less than perfect friend the way she is. I cherish you as a friend and an incredible woman. Cheers, BB. Fifteen years and no end in sight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two of you have an amazing story. There is NO way God was not involved.

Anonymous said...

SO happy to have you in our family, Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky one (I mean blessed) to have such a beautiful friend, friendship and family with my BB. Even though we are far apart, you are ALWAYS in my heart. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you two found each other at that time in your lives. What a healthy and meaningful relationship you share. I feel I gained a friend too. Love you both!