Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This is Life



What could be better than a winter night, a good book, and sharing an afghan with a cozy friend? Parker and I have been spending our evenings this way right after the kitchen is cleaned. I'll miss his company when the book is finished. Actually, he's become my shadow and stays by me no matter what I'm doing. If I'm on the computer he talks to me and rubs my legs. But sharing the afghan is the best.

My red-headed boy with the freckles on his gums has become my buddy and we are getting along just fine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky cat! I glad you adopted him.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see Parker warming up. He is such a lover.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet kitty. I'm glad you have this little buddy.

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how grumpy and lumpy were doing.

I'd love to come over one weekend but I don't know about the whole "baking" thing.

angela | the painted house said...

I do miss that boy. But I'm glad that he is making himself at home there.

Peggy said...

Cristal, come over and we can visit. If the guilt gets too awful, we will go to the kitchen and bake a cake for Mike. We'd also have fun browsing a bakery and slip the cake off as homemade ;)