Monday, January 14, 2008

Basking In Bandera






We are having the time of our lives! We ventured out today for lunch, browsing, and a few more groceries. While out, we stopped by Radio Shack for an internet connection disk, hence my presence here now. Sherry, who runs the resort, came to visit and share some junk food with us. We always look forward to seeing her upon check-in.




The drive Saturday was easy and fun. The miles just flew by as we talked, shared, and laughed. Once we arrived and unloaded our luggage it was time to stock the kitchen. Want to enjoy grocery shopping? Get your two BFFs to go with you to buy for a week of leisure!


We have napped, played games and watched two movies so far, Casablanca and Love Actually. We've even had a fire crackling in the fireplace.


And no, we aren't ready to go home!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you. You all look well rested. Don't forget to bath.

Anonymous said...

I believe you meant bathe.....
Yase be sure you bathe.

I've missed you! Glad you are connected! You all look so good! I wish I were there, but I don't have the jammys for it. (Cheryl brought, I believe, 9 pair) How about Peggy and Patty?

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Donna and I need to join you girls next year for a couple of days. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all are having fun!

I think I can smell you from here.....

angela | the painted house said...

Okay, only because I'm feeling nice I'll let that pathetic duralog pass for a "fire."

Glad you all are having fun. We need to do a big girls' trip sometime soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Angela, wouldn't that be so much fun!! Let's make it happen! Girls are soooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

Diamonddeb, you betcha!