Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Bandera Pictures






Today we ventured out for more firewood (ok, Angela, Duralogs) and an early dinner at Sonic where we ate in the car like we did at drive-ins during our teen years. I was the pajama-clad driver so I stayed in the car while Cheryl and Patty picked up more junk - I mean, groceries.

Back at the condo we shared more games and laughed at the American Idol auditions. Then it was milk baths for everyone so we actually smell quite nice right now.

Sherry, our resort hostess, is in one of the pictures and a Blizzard indulgence is pictured here, too, another Bandera tradition.

This is the Cowboy Capital of the world and boy! is it wasted on us! BTW, Robin sent a very suggestive picture to me over the cell phone. I'm reserving the condo for another week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you three watching American Idol was fun. Tonight they will be auditioning from Irving. Maybe Candice can audition next year?

Glad you got a bath. How many bathrooms are in your condo? Did anyone use all the hot water?

angela | the painted house said...

Another week for you and Robin???