Thursday, January 24, 2008

Patty's Pictures of Bandera






Patty captured a few pictures that I failed to get. Of course I couldn't take one of myself sleeping or my backside with a perfect view of my droopy jammies. I'm swallowing a lot of pride here to post this most unflattering picture of my broad, flat butt. I spent a week with two friends who were blessed with rounded bottoms and I guess Patty couldn't resist portraying my lack there of.

I took the pictures of the deer with Patty's camera since they were on my side of the car. I zoomed in and caught a trophy picture.

At last, a picture of me walking out of the store as a proud owner of a new laptop. It's performing like a jewel!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a cute body. At least your sweats are tight. I desire droopy.

angela | the painted house said...

So nice of Patty to capture your bottom.

Anonymous said...

those pants are big enough to fit a pair of depends in them.

Anonymous said...

LOL DEE!!!

Mike has no butt either. I'm sure y'all wanted to know that.

Anonymous said...

I just re-read my comment. Duh...I mean't aren't tight.

Dee, you are rotten!