Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm So Excited I Could Just . . .

Tomorrow is the day! Cheryl arrives in the morning and the year-long wait will be over! We have e-mailed and paged OH BOY so many times this week. We also commented on how rushed we were at work to tie up loose ends, but that it was so worth the end result.

After we leave the airport we will go to work so I can do double payroll and satisfy the IRS with a payroll tax deposit. Then, we pick up Patty and head to Cheddars where we will meet Allison, Donna, and Deb for dinner. Just the ladies, no husbands, no kids (except one of my kids, Allison, but she's no trouble).

Once back home I'm sure Cheryl and I will see if the Yahtzee game still works. We've thrown those dice so many times that the black spots are disappearing. Friday is set aside to bake for our trip and cook dinner for Allison and her family. Saturday morning??? Bandera!!!!

Cheryl, board that plane already!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you were here angela:(

Anonymous said...

one more time OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angela | the painted house said...

I know! What fun! Think of me, wouldja?

Anonymous said...

Allison's no trouble???? :)

Have fun girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy!