Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Visitors





We were surprised and delighted this morning to answer the door and find Ron, Thomas, and my new "granddog" on the porch. Buddy is adorable! He just snuggled in my arms after giving me a quick doggie kiss in the face. He's part Mastif and Lab, a handsome little guy. Thomas is so proud of him and the whole family is enamored.

Later, Brandee, Charlie and the twins came for a short visit. Riley and Jordan enjoyed playing with Papa who has a way with kids. Getting on their level helps. They are talking up a storm and both were a lot of fun. They see us seldom since they live in West Texas, but were ready with hugs and kisses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dog is too cute.

Brandee looks familiar. What was her last name before marrying Charlie?

Peggy said...

Her maiden name is Shuman.

What did you think of our boy Callan? Or have you seen him yet? I know you are invited to my house this Saturday for visiting and fun.

Anonymous said...

I will see him tomorrow!! I'm meeting y'all for lunch then heading to your house.

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a nice visit. Wish I were there.

Such a precious puppy!