Sunday, November 04, 2007

Slumber Party, Day 3




There wasn't much to day 3, but relaxing just the same. We chatted over two pots of coffee before Patty left at noon . The rest of my day is designated to laundry and possibly washing camping dishes once the Great White Hunter comes home.

The picture of Weasil, our foster cat, in bed with Patty is to show the only male allowed at our slumber parties. And, alas, the end to the first weekend of hunting season, woman style. We had a great time and more is to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet cat! I'm glad you had a good time. Friday I am included as I introduce "Cheesecake Factory" to mom and Pat. YUM!

Anonymous said...

yum! Can I come?

Your cat looks like my Rowdy cat. The only difference is your cat is laying sweetly beside Pat while mine is stalking all of us.

angela | the painted house said...

Juliet just saw the photo of Pat in bed...and now can't stop saying "pretty bed, pretty bed,..."

If that cat is so sweet, then Little Robin can take him back so another one of your kids can dump kitties on you. BTW, Jack hasn't been up on the counter in a long time! But, whatever.