Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jan!


Jan, another dear friend from my high school days, has finally caught up with me in age. She is celebrating her birthday today and deserves a wonderful one. She's a very outgoing and friendly lady and loved by all.

Jan surprised me and stopped by the office yesterday. She brought peanut M&Ms for her addict friend and shared brownies she'd made for a party she'd attended earlier in the day. Our visits are always interesting and fun as Jan is full of life and laughter.

Jan plans to spend part of her birthday with family at Lone Star Park. Her treasured granddaughter Maisye loves horses and they will watch the races together. I'm sure a delicious meal will be thrown in there too.

Happy birthday, Jan, and thank you for sharing your special brand of sunshine with all those around you! You are precious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you so much. I'll probably add to my Maisye notes. It's flattering for someone to say such nice things about me since Ronnie thinks I'm the ultimate pessimist!

Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jan. You are a sweet sweet lady!