Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Germs Galore

So far, 12 members of our family have been struck by the Virus Bug. I guess there was too much hugging and kissing going on when we all met for Thanksgiving. I'm recovering and will post more when I'm fully recovered and have access to my computers - two are incapacitated - so that I can add pictures.

There is much to share about the sleepover with three grandsons, also a visit from the Virus Bug, and weekend guests. I'm totally lost without my computers, which is a whole other story. More to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you tally those numbers, don't forget Baylee's ponies. I heard a "sound effect" coming from her and in my heightened awareness of the vomit noise I asked her if she was ok and she said that her ponies are throwing up. How is that for using your imagination?

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Such a special little girl.

Anonymous said...

Baylee's funny!!