Saturday, November 03, 2007

Slumber Party, Day 2



The fun continues. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera on our outings, so no pictures of the day's events, other than our reading this evening. Of course we looked at shoes, and browsed through a few other stores. Lunch was at Jason's Deli for a salad bar feast. We also fit in a nap and ordered in pizza for dinner.
We drooled over many perfume sites online and searched for a favorite of ours during our high school years. We couldn't find it, so I did a search using just the name of the perfume. We found it! A company still makes Jungle Gardenia by Tuvache. The site said it would flood us with memories of the 60s. Pat's is ordered and if we discover it is truly the fragrance we wore, we will order another one. A girl can't have too much perfume or too many shoes. I could go on, but I won't.
Tonight we watched Uncle Buck and laughed a lot. Then, it was more reading. At times we're doing our own things (Patty might be reading while I play on the computer) but relaxation is the name of the game here.

We have a special day planned for next weekend. We are going to do something that is a little over the top for two grandmas and we are so looking forward to it. The presence of my camera is a must. Look for the fun pictures as Patty and I . . . !!
Oh, Robin called, did not get a deer, so he will go again next weekend (yippee) while Patty and go to . . . !



6 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

I know...a tattoo parlor to get a Winnie the Pooh! Am I right?

Anonymous said...

LOL I think your right Angela. Peggy, how about a small pair on dice on your ankle?

I remember Jungle Gardenia. Smelling that would put me back in memories.

Peggy said...

Maybe, Ladies. I'm not saying either way.

Anonymous said...

yes, you can have too much perfume - it is called addiction. It looks like you are having fun. How's the book, Pat?

Peggy said...

Pat loves the book, Dee. She said it was good from sentence one.

Perfume addiction? No such thing.

Anonymous said...

I love the scent of Jungle Gardenia. That is why Michael is my all time favorite perfume.