Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Clayton!


Birthday greetings to Clayton, my son-in-law, and sincere wishes for a glorious day! Your birthday is a great time to thank you for being the wonderful man you are. I so appreciate the kind of husband you are to my daughter, Angela. Thank you, too, for three of my grandchildren and for being a loving, involved father to them. I'm thankful for the spiritual influence you bring into their lives and for making them and my daughter very happy.

You deserve a special birthday and, knowing Angela and the kids like I do, I'm sure you will get it. Happy birthday and may God bless you with many, many more!

12 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Thank you, Mother! We have a fun evening planned!

Anonymous said...

Yes he is such a wonderful example for his children and anyone else who has the pleasure of meeting him. Happy Birthday Clayton!

Anonymous said...

boy, does he have you snowed.

Happy Birthday Clayboy!

Anonymous said...

Peggy got it right, Cristal. I need some work done.

Anonymous said...

He is one special person. Can't wait to hear what surprises Angela has in store for him... Happy Birthday Clayton.

Anonymous said...

Donna, if you really lay it on thick he may even pay for your flight out there......

I'm not sure if I want to hear the "surprises" Angela has in store for him, if you know what I mean. :)

Peggy said...

Since Angela has had her 6-week checkup and released from the doctor, I believe Cristal might be on to something. I hope we haven't spoiled the birthday surprise for Clayton.

Nahhh, he's a man and a surprise like that can't be ruined.

angela | the painted house said...

Should I be worried that you all are speculating about what kind of hanky-panky may go down tonight at our house?

Anonymous said...

no, I don't want to speculate, thank you.

Peggy said...

Why not take the rooster out of the moth balls?

Anonymous said...

6-weeks nothing, that is 6 MONTHS!!! At least that is what I told Brian.

Happy Birthday Clayton.

Anonymous said...

Peggy STOP! OH, the visual!!