Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pictures of Jude's graduation


Guest - Dee
Here is a picture of Jude with his teachers at his graduation. Brian was holding the video camera the whole time so we didn't get as many still pictures. His class sang a song then they each said their name and what they want to be when they grow up. Some cute ones were: King, whale trainer, like my mommy (not Jude) and serial killer. Kidding on that last one but one of my students.... Let's just say I won't be surprised.


Jude said he wanted to be an "oceanbatographer", a scientist, an astronaut, and a police man. The crowd in the video ooh and ahh. One lady today told me that his was so creative and unique and he had such a good vocabulary. I told his teachers not to correct him on Oceanographer - it was cuter that way.


They then called their name and handed out their diplomas. A little overkill for pre-school, but I enjoyed seeing my boy up front. He loved his graduation gift from "peggy poet".

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jude is too cute!! He's a very smart boy. I'm sure he could be any of those things when he grows up.

What does your student do? Kill animals in his back yard?

Peggy said...

Thank you so much for being the guest blogger. You know how my day was going! I finally finished the newsletter at 11:00 tonight.

Jude was so cute! I loved the way he said his words and his list of things he wants to be when he grows up was longer than anyone's. That's my boy!

Dee, thanks again for coming to my rescue.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jude! I love all the choices you made for what you want to be when you grow up. Work hard and you can be any one of those choices. I have a feeling you will.....

Love You

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jude! So sweet and cute!

Dee, I like it when you blog....maybe you could get your own:)

angela | the painted house said...

Yeah, Dee GET YOUR OWN! If I buy you a template, will you???

I wish I could have heard his answer--I can just imagine it in my head in his matter-of-fact voice. Ashton had graduation yesterday complete with pomp and circumstance and diplomas, too. Ha.

Anonymous said...

Cristal, The little angel doesn't kill anything, he's just a...challenge. Just watch, he'll be president some day.

Anonymous said...

After he's elected they can interview you, one of his first teachers, and you can tell everyone how you thought he'd either be the president or a serial killer. That should make a great impression on all of us! haha

Anonymous said...

The anonymous was me, Donna. Sorry.