Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison & Brian!



Thirty-something years ago today I was blessed with my first daughter. I do remember the exact number of years but I am being kind to her. If I were Allison, I would reveal my age to everyone I meet since she doesn't age at all. I still see the little girl that I cherished every time I look into her face. I don't think those good genes came from me.
Allison and Brian are the second set of double birthdays in our family. Not many can say they have the same birthday as their spouse. At least Brian has no excuse forgetting her birthday.

My baby girl was born at 5:34 PM on a Monday, the day after Mother's Day. The wonderful news that I had a girl will continue until the day I take my last breath. She continues to be such a joy to be around. She's always been easy-going, happy, positive, and energetic. Her personality just explodes in a rain of pure delight. She makes me laugh. She makes me feel loved. She makes me darn proud.

I'm in awe of Allison and Brian as parents. Brian is a hard worker and makes it possible for Allison to do what she was born to do: stay home and raise her children. Her job is equally challenging and she is on call 24/7. But she is where she wants to be, making sure her children are raised with love and attention and being the one to witness all the firsts. As parents, they delight in each word and action of Jude, Baylee, and Sophia. Hugs, kisses, and praise are plentiful in this home. Those three precious children should grow to be confident, caring, Christian adults.

Have a wonderful birthday you two! And always be ever thankful for the years given to you by God and never lament over aging. Birthdays are a blessing. I love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
hearyourcomments.blogspot.com
What Do YOU Think?

Anonymous said...

Once again, have a great day Randee and Brian.

Love you both

angela | the painted house said...

Happy birthday, Titer! I hope Sophia is feeling better and you get your nap! I love you!

Happy birthday, Brian!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the "twins" as Ashton said!! I think that's so cool y'all have the same birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you two! I'm also proud that because Brian is bringing home so much Oink Oink Randee can be at home with those great and "pretty" children. Love you! By the way, I'm one of those twins you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Donna don't talk about your twins now this is not the forum.

kidding, thanks everyone. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa, Randee.