Saturday, June 06, 2009

Jude, The Graduate

Jude recently graduated from kindergarten and it was a big evening for our family. Robin and I left the next day for our trip so I'm a little late posting this great event.All the children had speaking parts which always makes the program cute and fun. I'm amazed how the kids can remember all those lines.
Jude had closing prayer after graduation. I was so proud of him, as were his Mom and Dad. He spoke so clearly, never stumbled over a word or phrase, and thanked God for the christian school and teachers. And he doesn't have a shy bone in his body. He gets that from his Mom!

This is Jude with his teacher. He will really miss her and school over the summer break. He loved going to school and being with everyone. I hope that passion continues.

The proud parents. Sorry Brian about the top part of your head. I don't know if it were me or Robin taking that picture. But I do have a reputation for that sort of thing.
After the ceremony we all went to dinner to celebrate. This is a proud time for Memaw since my granddaughter Candice is graduating tomorrow! High school, no doubt. I feel old!

5 comments:

cheryl said...

YEAH!!!!!! I have been waiting for this. Jude, you are such a handsome young man. I am so proud of you. I am also sad that I have not been around to enjoy all the special events in your life. I know you don't remember me, but I watch every step of your life. It makes me smile and feel good inside.

Keep up the good work in school. Study hard, you can be whatever you want to be with hard work.

I love you.....

(now, let's go on to the other graduate! This is great!! You must be the proudest Memaw around!)

Jan Tucker said...

Congratulations, Jude. You are such a bright and smart little guy. Keep up the good work and enjoy your summer.

angela | the painted house said...

Hooray, Jude! I am so happy for you...and now you are a big FIRST grader. I'm proud of how well you have done in school and how well you write in cursive. That's impressive!

Dee, you look beautiful in your yellow dress!

dee said...

Cheryl, Jude knows you! He never forgets a pretty face!

I was a proud mamma. His prayer was perfect, He remembered everything we went over.

ty titter

Donna said...

What a sweet boy. I'm proud of you Jude. Have a great summer! Love you.