Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here Comes The Tooth Fairy!


Thomas, my oldest grandson, lost his first tooth last night. I was on the phone with his Dad when I heard Thomas's squeal of delight at finding his loose tooth had separated from his gums after biting into a stick of string cheese.

When I saw him earlier that day he had proudly showed me how his tooth would wiggle when he touched it. He took it as a sign of how big he was getting. Wow, about to enter first grade and a missing tooth - that's grown up!

He awoke this morning to look to see if the Tooth Fairy had remembered to stop by. His tiny tooth was put in a pill bottle so it wouldn't be lost and the Fairy placed two dollars in the bottle with the tooth. Notice his handsome, toothless smile. Congratulations, Thomas! You have paved the way for Jude and Ashton.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still handsome one tooth less. Love you Thomas!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute with his missing tooth. Jude was horrified at the glee we all had by Thomas's missing tooth. He doesn't see the joy in loosing a tooth. Contgrats, Thomas!

Anonymous said...

I think the first time I ever saw Thomas was when Ashton was born and I'll never forget that curly hair of his. He was an absolute doll! And he is still as handsome.

Poor Jude! I don't remember liking my teeth coming out either. But the tooth fairy money sure has gone up. I only got a quarter or two.

Anonymous said...

Like I told Peggy, I am glad the tooth fairy has kept up with inflation.
Thomas you are so handsome.
Jude just start plannng on what you are going to do with all that money!

angela | the painted house said...

He is getting so big! Ashton was at first alarmed by the photo then fascinated with the whole prospect of losing teeth.