Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Big Fish Story


This poor unfortunate fish did not have a good day. Not only was he being reeled in for dinner that night, but a shark decided it looked pretty tasty too. Fellow fishermen on Robin's deep sea adventure caught this fish and were trying to reel it in while a shark kept eating parts of it. I'm told the lower half of its body used to be a foot longer before the shark got it, but we all know how fish stories go.


It's bad enough that he was going to be eaten anyway, then have a mean old shark grab a few free bites. If I'm going to be dinner, I'd rather be dead when I'm served. Being eaten alive is a cruel way to go. That's what happens when you swim with sharks.


2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Scary. Another reason not to go deep sea fishing.

Anonymous said...

Lucky I wasn't in the boat. On top of the poor fish being half chewed, I probably would have thrown up on it too!