Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Feet


Patty treated me to a deluxe spa pedicure gift certificate, which I happily redeemed yesterday. The soothing legs and feet massages were heavenly. Relaxing in a vibrating chair wasn't shabby either.

I opted for the French pedicure again because it lasts so long and is very versatile. I don't have to change polish to match what I'm wearing. This time they put a dainty flower on my big toes with a hint of pink and a tiny rhinestone in the center. I feel so girlie!
While there, I had my eyebrows waxed again. Next week I will have another laser hair removeal treatment, compliments of my beautiful daughters for Mother's Day. Thank you girls and Patty! I appreciate all the personal attention!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am speechless......I need to think of my comment on this one. I will say, you can tell your piggies go to the upper crust market. I am not going to take my shoes off around this picture as my piggies will revolt and cramp up on me just to get even!!!!

Peggy said...

LOL! I offered to send you a pedicure and you wouldn't accept it. Maybe I should, and you can show off your piggies in sandals.

angela | the painted house said...

Beautiful! I need one...but will wait until the baby is almost due. You know, pretty feet in the stirrups is what I'm most concerned about.

Anonymous said...

I had my piggies done too. Baylee takes every opportunity to tell me how pretty my toes are. She is such a girl.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I've never had a pedicure...can you believe it?? The first manicure I had was 2 months ago right before my wedding. I loved it so much I go back every 2 weeks.

Yes Angela, everyone's eyes will be on your toes. LOL

angela | the painted house said...

Randee's comment reminded me...I recently painted (with much effort, huffing, and puffing)my toes red and now Juliet is always telling me "pretty feet." I love it! Can't wait until we can get pedicures together.

Peggy said...

I'm thrilled that my daughters have daughters and can know all the special things they can do together. Randee said Baylee keeps mentioning her "pretty piggies" since her pedicure.

Anonymous said...

I've got an appointment on July 25th for hair and pedicure. Can't wait!!!! Yours look great!