Sunday, December 06, 2009

My Obsession with Perfume

A girl just can't have enough perfume. And I have these pictures to prove it. No, I didn't indulge myself with all these beautiful bottles of lovely scents. My family and friends know of my passion and they think of perfume for every occasion. Mostly, they came from Patty who is just as obsessed as I am. Every time she buys herself something new, she buys two so she can share with me. I am blessed.
Robin gave me this standing cabinet for Christmas last year to hold my prized possessions. My vanity was becoming too crowded and I wasn't about to stop my collection.

I have two wall cabinets stocked with my smaller bottles. I estimate that I have around 160 bottles of perfume. About a dozen are loaned out to family. Even my younger granddaughters love to sample the good stuff.


A few bottles still remain on the vanity due to lack of room in the cabinets. I enjoy selecting my fragrance for the day. I have my favorites but still like something different once in awhile. I do not have a signature scent. I tire of the same thing every day. So, a girl really needs variety in her perfume. For those of you who want to know what I want for Christmas, this is it. Of course I still have my other obsession with Peanut M&Ms.

5 comments:

teragatto said...

Hello Peggy,

Your collection of perfume bottles is very impressive! Great blog!

cheryl said...

Whats really amazing is that you know every name, every maker and every scent....

dee said...

she is the perfume expert!

Jan Tucker said...

Looks like you need another cabinet next to your tall one to accommodate your collection! I would venture to say this might qualify for the Guinness Book of World Records.

Donna said...

I've been privileged to enjoy these perfumes! Thanks Sissy! Love you!