Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Happy Birthday, Angela

My beautiful Angela is celebrating a birthday today. How I wish I were celebrating with her. But the distance between us is only measured in miles and my heart is with her today and every day. I know her little family will more than take up the slack. They've been known to make her breakfast, pamper her, and I have a feeling an intimate body massage is on the schedule for tonight. Can't beat that, unless I was there to add a good fingernail touch to her back.
I love and admire this girl for many reasons beyond being my wonderful daughter. Her beauty begins on the inside and just blossoms on the outside. She gives time and care to her relationships and is a doting mother to Ashton, Juliet and Callan. I'm sure Clayton will agree that she is a loving and devoted wife (I know where you work, Clayton). She's talented, creative, loving, fun and has a sterling character. Just ask anyone. You don't have to take her mother's word for it.

Happy birthday, Punkin. I thank God for handing me this special delivery ?? years ago. I love you!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Angela! I agree with everything your Mother said. I love you!

angela | the painted house said...

Thank you, Mother, for all those kind words. I wish you could have been here today, too.

Got my divine rub down last night since it will be a late night tonight out celebrating with the kids. Boy, I love massages!

Got flowers from my man today and some new boots!

dee said...

I'm sure angela wants you there for her intimate massage. And clayton wants you there even more.

Jan Tucker said...

Happy Birthday, Angela. Hope all your dreams come true.

cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Angela. What an inspiration you are every day.

Love You