Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Robin and I always enjoy Christmas Eve when we share our Christmas together. It's a special time. Now I'm looking forward to having all my kids here for gifts, dinner and cinnamon rolls next week.
This is the first picture I took with my new camera Robin gave to me. It's PINK! Allison asked if it was a Barbie camera. Funny girl. It's small and will fit nicely in my purse and I'm so proud of it.
I thought I'd sneak in Robin's birthday dinner picture since I hadn't posted it. We chowed down on steak (me) and steak and lobster for Robin.

Robin posing with his new guitar. I bought an instruction book that will come in handy. He's a beginner and a very anxious one at that. I look forward to the day he becomes professional.

Since I picked out my jeans Robin didn't bother to wrap them, just placed a bow on the rear. We had to go to a western store to find Levis in black.

I also picked out the black wool coat he gave me. He selected the guitar he wanted but we still had a few surprises under the tree. I never expected my metallic pink camera. It will really make me a blogging queen.
Merry Christmas to all and have a healthy, happy 2010.

6 comments:

dee said...

looks like fun! Merry Christmas. Did you take a picture of the camera?

cheryl d said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS BB.....now, less than 30 days until I see you!!!

angela | the painted house said...

Great stuff! Now Robin and Clayton can jam together. :)

Donna said...

Don't forget James. We just might have a family band....just like the Darlings:)

Donna said...

For those of you who don't know who the Darlings are, watch the old Andy Griffith shows.

Jan Tucker said...

The camera was a Perfect gift for you to keep in your purse like I do to capture any Kodak moments (Diva's dinners, etc) !!
Tell Robin he can do it. My nephew taught himself too and is really pretty darn good.