Friday, November 14, 2008

Texas Divas

The Texas Divas had a wonderful girls night out in celebration of Paula F's birthday. Her actual birthday is the same as my baby's, Angela, but we got in the birthday mood early. Here's Paula in the Divas Birthday Crown.
The two Paulas and Deborah.

This lovely group is Allison, Jan, and Donna.


Paula the birthday girl, yours truly, and Patty.



Donna, Paula, and Deborah. When I arrived at the restaurant I told the host that I was with the Texas Diva party of 8, and he said right this way. We are becoming known in these here parts!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Another wonderful time girls!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Another wonderful time girls!

Anonymous said...

That's right Deb!

Anonymous said...

we had a great time!

Anonymous said...

That shirt makes me look pregnant. Anyone for a forest green baggy shirt? It's free to a good home.

Anonymous said...

That shirt makes me look pregnant. Anyone for a forest green baggy shirt? It's free to a good home.