Saturday, November 08, 2008

Slumber Party, Week 2

Get a load of these pajama bottoms for our week in Bandera. Patty's sister-in-law sewed bandera down one leg on three sets of bottoms. Cheryl, Patty, and I also have pink sweatshirts to wear with these on pajama days. The pink camo is perfect for girls in the Hill Country. It will show the deer that feed outside our windows that they are safe with us! Click on the picture, Cheryl, for a better view.Sissy, here's your purse. A giraffe print all trimmed in red. You will look trendy!
Patty and I wanted the pink trim and Sam Moon only had one style in it, so we match. Mine is just like hers. I pulled out my camera in the store to take pictures of one of the assistants helping Patty model fake hair pieces, but she told me no cameras were allowed in the stores. I don't know why and I was disappointed. Patty's pretty ponytails and and bouncy do's would have made great, fun pictures.

And, yes, we splurged. This sinful establishment was in the parking lot where we shopped for our cruise (February 22!). I must confess that we behaved and didn't over-indulge.


Lunch was at Chili's. It was a fun day and our plans for the night include pajamas and books and TV, and whatever else tickles our fancy. We're on our own clocks!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are leaving when??? Did I hear tomorrow??????? If the three of us walk outside at night, after three days hold up in the condo, do you think the deer will nibble at our toes? (probably run for the hills after smelling our feet).

What's with the Krispy Kreme???? AND I AM NOT THERE! I think we all need a hat to go along with our new bandera outfits. LOL LOL LOL LMAO.....I just pictured the three of us standing outside with the pj's on and the hats...BETTER YET, GROCERY SHOPPING... LOL LOL...I gotta go change my underwear..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute purse!!!! I can't wait to get it. Looks like you had a wonderful outing!