Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Double Date

There's no better way to spend an afternoon than double dating with a fun couple. Robin and I joined Donna and James at the King Tut exhibit in Dallas. We enjoyed it so much, plus we feel very cultured now. To actually be in the presence of items that date back over 3,000 years is incredible. The history was very interesting. After the exhibit we headed out for barbecue and lots of laughter. James and I tied on the number of rolls we ate!
Of course, pictures weren't allowed in the museum so we captured the moment in the parking garage.

Thank you, Donna and James, for such a delightful afternoon of learning, sharing, and laughing. I hope another outing will be planned in the near future.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yace.....it was fun! We'll have to do it again soon!

Did the picture I took of you and Robin not turn out?....Sorry

Peggy said...

Yace, Sissy, both pictures were blurry, but consider the subject matter.

Anonymous said...

That looked like a lot of fun. Both of you women look soooo purty...

angela | the painted house said...

I'm taking Ashton to this in Atlanta--can't wait! I love Egyptian history!

angela | the painted house said...

I'm taking Ashton to this in Atlanta--can't wait! I love Egyptian history!